Activation again!

4killthespam

After I did the update, I'm asked to enter my license key again but unfortunately, I get an error message that it cannot be validated, it shows that I have no activations left while I still have 3 more

downloads available.

I got a message that "We have nobody else reporting activation issues.  " which really doesn't help at all.

I was expecting at least someone from tech team to check their end and see if any activations are left and not to tell to the customer  "  We have nobody else reporting activation issues.    "   

Very disappointing!

rds.png

• RDPresets

(Same response as the other post)

Hi,

Normal amount of activations is 2 times, so the 'Still have 3 more' is not correct. We saw in our system that you in fact have activated RDShade twice. We can reactivate your license. The response 'We have nobody else reporting activation issues' was regarding any server issues that could have been on our side which was not the case, if you can send us an e-mail with your serial key to info@RDPresets.com we will reactivate your key and you will be ready to go.

Kind Regards

• RDPresets
On 4/21/2022 at 3:46 AM, david.aguado said:

Same here, can't open support ticket unless I'm missing something.  I send them a message with the contact us option.  Hope I can be helped.

Hi David,

Are you getting the same message as the screenshot above shows? 'The no activations left'?

Let us know

Kind Regards

No,

This is the initial message:

Would you be so kind and check the reasoning of why I can't activate the product, please?

Hi , Thank you for ordering from RDPresets!

Your order

Your Order ID is: 0104313949 and your payment has now cleared. A receipt has been emailed to you separately.

Your purchase:
RDShade x 1

You can find the download details below!

Download link

You can download your digital products from: https://transactions.sendowl.com/orders/104313949/download/99ee5136416ae0508b2cbaa1283f2f70 In order to use some of the products in this order you will require the following lice
And your answer:

Why can't you activate the product? Are you getting an error? We have nobody else reporting activation issues.

Kind regards
RDPresets

And I sent you gain proof of purchase, order number,  picture with the error. 
Now I'm left with 3 more downloads and can't find any reference "of normal amount of activations is 2 times", the important question is why do we have 4 downloads available and only 2 activations. Either we have 2 downloads with 2 activations or 4 downloads with 4 activations, you guys make it very difficult for everybody.

I think that actually, the problem relies on upon you guys regarding the activations, there are still complaints of this matter not only from me despite the fact that on the new version activation problems should be fixed.

Anyhow, I will send you the serial key with the other order number and information, and hopefully, that will be enough.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seems there are still a number of people with this issue. II have had my license reset even though ive never even been able to get it running. Each and every time i try i get the validation failed message. 3 times and im locked out then i need to contact support and do it all over again...

1st image shows the error screen. Second one clearly shows nothing is installed in the installed programs list..

Screenshot RDShade.png

Screenshot RDShade2.png

• 2 weeks later...