.NET Desktop runtime 6.0.2 ( x64)

sonny147

Hi i am trying to re install RDshade after PC issues today and now aim getting " to run this application you must install  .NET Desktop runtime 6.0.2 ( x64)" would you like to download it now ? and when i press yes nothing happens ? any ideas

just to add i downloaded the .net and manually installed but still not working 🤔

Edited by sonny147
added

• RDPresets

And after you have manually installed it and restarted your PC it’s still giving the message that you have the wrong run time version? Something seems to be going wrong with reinstalls today as we had 3 different users report different problems after reinstalls on the same day. We are looking into it

Kind Regards

• RDPresets

hi, i have no idea , ran SFC / scannow  no problems. , lol don't know what's going on lol, sim seems to be running fine  ( W11) could it be W11 ? first world problems i guess 😄

Edited by sonny147
spelling

• RDPresets

HI Sonny,

I'm sorry but due to the downsize on the forum we still can't read the error messages, could you make either a screenshot of the messages alone or upload them so we can download them full resolution so we can read what the software is telling us. Thank you! 🙂

Kind regards

hi i just followed your advice about trouble re installing but iam still getting the message. , i don't know how to resize the error message so I will copy it fully below

"RDShade.exe

To run this application, you must install .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.2 (x64),

Would you like to download it know ?

yes/no

so I click YES and nothing happens. As i said before i even downloaded the above file manually , but the program still didnt work , dont know what to do it seems very broken ?, rgds Phil