Terrain texture issues

William Suarez

• RDPresets

Thanks for waiting guys.

For the short term, please place the following file in your ShaderHLSL folder located in your V4 main folder. This will bring the scenery / terrain back for now. We will work on a fix and I will update you as soon as the version is pushed so you can start using RDShade again and enjoy it. We are very sorry for the problem! This file will atleast make sure you can use your P3D normally 🙂 If you want to use RDShade, you can, but after you apply a tweak / preset, manually place that file in the location I mentioned above and all should be good.

Let me know!

GPUTerrain.fx

Hi there, I also have this same issue and I'm using the preset name "natural preset (made by simflyer) V1.1.ini" and my P3D version is 4.5.14.34698 and my RDShade version is 1.0.

I've also noticed some odd colouring in the flight deck. Screenshots attached of my view from Heathrow and my view in the PMDG 777. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jack

2022-3-27_23-27-46-463.jpg

2022-3-27_23-27-50-383.jpg

2022-3-27_23-27-54-100.jpg

2022-3-27_23-28-0-293.jpg

2022-3-27_23-28-7-429.jpg

2022-3-27_23-28-17-486.jpg

2022-3-27_23-28-27-20.jpg

• RDPresets

Hi Scott,

There are 2 tweaks that do not apply the correct way in V4.5 which gives these issues, we expect almost all v4.5 users to have this issue, both issues will be fixed in the Day1 Patch coming in the coming days 🙂

When the update has been pushed you will get a notification here as well as in your e-mail and you can download the new version. Than all issues will be solved!

Let us know if there any other issues.

Hi

I have placed the GPUTerrain file in the correct place and can confirm that this has worked for the terrain, but the odd colours are still there. I have since changed to a different preset and then replaced the GPUTerrain file and all is now well, including with the flight deck.

Many thanks,

Jack