LSGG Genve AFCAD MSFS very bad...

5 minutes ago, RDPresets Support said:

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase and feedback, but why do you have the scenery open in a Airport Design Editor?

Kind regards

So, I want to tell you first. I want to look at Geneva airport. AI Traffik (AIG TC) start. AI plane park. But AI plane can't move. AI plane lands runway, suddenly disappear. So, I just check "Airport2Pro" tools, it can read LSGG data, and open Airport Design Edition, get LSGG data.
Airport Design Edition can do best AFCAD editing, for example radius and airline code..
But have you already test "beta" with AI Traffik?

Hello,

I have read the posts on the locked thread and also above. I have tried to create a simple GSX profile myself for LSGG with one gate, to make the airport usable, but the error " this parking is isolated, ground services are not available" still prevents GSX from working. I believe, following other research, that it is the AFCAD file that needs updating to connect the gates to the taxiways, as Sebibue62 has indicated. Therefore, I would surmise that, even if a GSX profile appears soon, it will not work until the AFCAD file joins the taxiways to the gates. The same issue is therefore also affecting AI traffic. Is editing an AFCAD something that end users can do, or is it only the developer that can do so? Whilst you state that your scenery is only designed to work with the default Flight Simulator, and is not tested to be compatible with lots of addons, the reality is that many of the users who purchase your products will expect them to work with popular MSFS addons such as GSX or FSLTL, and that if they find this is no longer the case, they will avoid buying incompatible scenery addons from those developers. I'm hopeful that the announced forthcoming hotfix will address these issues. Are you able to give an ETA for this hotfix?

6 minutes ago, RDPresets Support said:

Hi,

Hotfix 1 was release yesterday morning on contrail and simmarket 🙂  GSX is now working.

Kind regards

Ah, thank you- I hadn't seen an announcement of an update here, and there is no subforum yet created for Geneva, so I will download it now and give it a try.