GSX-profile for LSGG

Even not one gate is recognized  as a valid gate in GSX. It is the first airport (RD presets airports incl.) where I encounter this behaviour. Something is weird here. Maybe I try to reinstall again.

Kai

So you are sellling a product that can not be used with a key/essential utility until somebody else makes a profile for it?

I have used your other products out of the box with GSX.

Please show me where, in the product listing on the various outlets this is made clear. I see nothing anywhere that says this product is not useable with GSX until somebody makes a profile for it. Very poor show RDPresets.

Edited by jay_cee87
typo

I'm not disputing whether you include a profile or not. 

I am telling you that this airport is not useable with a major everyday utility in the sim (GSX)

Your previous airports have worked out of the box with GSX.

I am complaing that you have released a product and nowhere does it make clear that you can not use this airport until somebody makes a profile. You really need to make this clear as I have been mis-sold this product as I can not use it.

GSX is essential  for me as I have no other method of pushback.

• Like 1

• RDPresets

We apologize for the inconvenience . We have never stated the airport is compatible with GSX out of the box, we create airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and as long as the airport is compatible with the default Simulator that's how we sell the product. I will close this topic now.