I would like to ask a few questions

Álvaro

Hi, I am a P3D5.3 user, and I am interested in purchasing RDShade, but before I do, I would like to ask a few questions: 

1. Is RDShade compatible with the current version, 5.3, and will it be compatible with future versions of P3D?

2. What is the company's policy regarding refunds of the amount paid for the product?

3. Is technical support guaranteed?

Is RDShade compatible with REX SKY FORCE, PESIM CENTRAL- V2, AI, LIGHTS REBORN? 

5. Are there any known incompatibilities with other add-ons?

6. P3D5 is a browser with many flaws, especially its airport scenery. There are, for example, runways and car parks that are pitch black. Can RDShade fix or improve these kinds of problems? 

7. What impact do the changes made with RDShade have on the frame rate and performance of the browser, i.e. is there a negative impact on frames? 

Why does a browser like EL P3D5.3, which is relatively new and high level, require a program like RDShade?

Thank you very much for your attention, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards